Monday, February 23, 2015

Why "Blissful without a Cupcake"?

Originally, I had wanted to title this blog: "Blissful with a Cupcake". The title would make perfect since considering I LOVE cupcakes! Last year, when I started the blog, that was my original plan; however, I pretty much abandoned the blog. I came up with several reasons of why I "couldn't" blog. The main reason is because I am a terrible writer.

Well, I am still a terrible writer. Writing is not the reason that I created the blog in the first place. The blog was to hold myself accountable to my goals and help find my way in life. This year, I began to feel an issue pressing against my heart, which led to my decision to start over.

I am a newlywed. I graduated from a Junior College with an associates degree and a private University with a Bachelors of Science Degree in Biology. My husband went to a Junior College and a University as well. He is now teaching second grade at a local public school. With that being said, we both have student loans and unfortunately, credit card debt. This led to our decision to begin following a strict budget, cutting certain things out of life for awhile, and the change of the blog title.


Thank you for taking the time to read!

Jade

No comments:

Post a Comment